    poosible can anybody tell me how to get.

    thanx in advance
    Yoshitha

    Yoshitha, Jul 8, 2005

  2. Yoshitha

    Scott Allen Guest

    You'd have to PInvoke unmanaged code that calls the CPUID instruction.

    You might also find some info with the registry API underneath:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System\CentralProcessor

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Jul 8, 2005

  3. could sombody please maybe supply an example of this?

    probably an api declaration and an example of its usage....

    thanks
    Zacho

    =?Utf-8?B?WmFjaG92aWNo?=, Sep 23, 2005
  4. I don't have a very deep unerstanding on how to use the system.management
    namespace. I tried doing what you did albeit without success.

    could you supply an example code snippet?

    thanks very much!
    Zacho

    =?Utf-8?B?WmFjaG92aWNo?=, Sep 23, 2005