Wizard Control +Add Dynamic Steps +Viewstate Crashing page

Chad A. Beckner

Hi all,

I have setup a registration wizard with 6 steps. On Step 4, the user has
the option to type in 4 names of people that will be attending. On the next
step, depending on how many names were filled out, I need to show the same
"wizard step form" for each "name" that the user put in. I can create a
base "template" wizard step and "loop" it the number of times required, but
then I'll lose the viewstate information for the first one, second one, etc.
and only have the last "entry" information, then go to say, step 6.

I've tried dynamically creating the wizardstep, but I'm getting a
viewstate error and can't find a way around it. Overall, the basic idea is:
based on the users input, I want to create a (dynamic?) wizardstep(s) and go
on with the registration process. Can anyone help out? I would really
appreciate it. I've tried disabling the ViewState on the dynamically
created wizard step, but that doesn't seem to help. There's got to be a way
to do this... :)

Thanks!

Chad