Wizard Control and Master Pages

Guest

New ASP.Net page with a master page assigned. I add a wizard control to the
content of the page. Clicking next the first time the control will move to
the next step but clicking next after the first step will just create a
postback but not move to the next step. Clicking previous will generate the
following error "The command 'MovePrevious' is not valid for the previous
step, make sure the step type is not changed between postbacks.".

I have tested a wizard control in a page that does not have a master page
and it works as expected. I had another team member perform the same test
with the same results.

Is there anything that I am not aware of in the master page or with the
wizard control that would cause this behavior?

Thanks
Marty