Wizard Control and UpdatePanel

Ajit Goel

Hi;

I have a wizard control that has 3 steps in it. The first step has 2
GridView controls in it, the first is for customers , the second is for
orders. the second gridview control is wrapped in an update panel and is
updated based on the customer selected in the first grid. In the final
wizard step, I am able to access the selected customer in the first
gridview but not the orders for the selected customer in the second
GridView data.

Would someone throw a light on what I could be doing wrong and what the
solution\workaround could be?? Any help is appreciated.

Kind Regards;

Ajit Goel