Wizard Control and UpdatePanel

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Ajit Goel, Feb 23, 2008.

  1. Ajit Goel

    Ajit Goel Guest

    Hi;

    I have a wizard control that has 3 steps in it. The first step has 2
    GridView controls in it, the first is for customers , the second is for
    orders. the second gridview control is wrapped in an update panel and is
    updated based on the customer selected in the first grid. In the final
    wizard step, I am able to access the selected customer in the first
    gridview but not the orders for the selected customer in the second
    GridView data.

    Would someone throw a light on what I could be doing wrong and what the
    solution\workaround could be?? Any help is appreciated.

    Kind Regards;

    Ajit Goel

    Ajit Goel, Feb 23, 2008