Wizard control: programmatically set visibility of (Templated)WizardStep

Michel Couche

Hello,

I would like to programmatically set the visibility of a selectedWizardStep
after clicking on a button contained in an other one.

I found the following in an article from D. Esposito
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/04/11/CuttingEdge/)

"The contents of a WizardStep can be dynamically adjusted and steps can be
programmatically added or removed as you please. However, to allow for
further customization, TemplatedWizardStep can be used instead of
WizardStep, allowing users to change the content and navigation templates
within it."

I assume that the above should also apply to the visibility property of the
wizardsteps.
The wizard's steps look like:
<wizardsteps>

<asp:TemplatedWizardStep ID="ST0" runat="server" Title="ST0">

<ContentTemplate>

<asp:Button ID="Btn_Test" runat="server" Text="Button"
OnClick="Btn_Test_Click" />

</ContentTemplate>

</wizardsteps>

Page load contains ....
Me.Wiz_Main.WizardSteps.Item(1).Visible = False

.... and the click event
Me.Wiz_Main.WizardSteps.Item(1).Visible = True

I keep getting the following error:
The Visible property of a View control can only be set by setting the active
View of a MultiView.

Thanks in advance for your support

Michel