Wizard control side bar template

WebBuilder451

I suppay not be possible, they call it a side bar for a reason, but i'd like
to move it to the top. This may not be possible, but i'd like to know id
anyone has any options?

thanks

--
(i''ll be asking a lot of these, but I find C# totally way cooler than vb
and there''s no go''n back!!!)

kes

Munna

Hi

As the name suggested side bar is remain on left side .... the content
and its style is totally customizable
but the position is not customizable .... but still you can set its
style with absolute positioning to display as a dhtml layer...

best of luck

munna