wizard problem

jld

hello,

i have a strange problem concerning the asp.net wizard control.
the control works nicely and does everything as it should (except for
the one thing of course that make me change this).

My wizard needs a finish and complete step. But as soon as I define any
of the last two steps (or either, any combination tested) to either
finish or complete, the 'complete' step does not render anymore. It
appears completely plain, even basic text literals without any
serversideyness attached do not show. When I hit the debugger on the
complete step, the methods filling the controls all fire, just the very
same way as they did, when the step was still on auto and showed.

This is very strange. I would not even know which code to show here,
because everything works in auto and does also in complete, but does
not render to the page.

Anyone encountered any of this extra strange behavior??