wizard problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by jld, Dec 13, 2006.

  1. jld

    jld Guest

    hello,

    i have a strange problem concerning the asp.net wizard control.
    the control works nicely and does everything as it should (except for
    the one thing of course that make me change this).

    My wizard needs a finish and complete step. But as soon as I define any
    of the last two steps (or either, any combination tested) to either
    finish or complete, the 'complete' step does not render anymore. It
    appears completely plain, even basic text literals without any
    serversideyness attached do not show. When I hit the debugger on the
    complete step, the methods filling the controls all fire, just the very
    same way as they did, when the step was still on auto and showed.

    This is very strange. I would not even know which code to show here,
    because everything works in auto and does also in complete, but does
    not render to the page.

    Anyone encountered any of this extra strange behavior??

    --
    Jan

    jld, Dec 13, 2006