Wizard, property sheet and minimum size...

luc h

Hello!

I'm trying to make a very simple wizard. I have 3 different property
pages and the property sheet is set to be a wizard.
The problem is the size of the wizard dialog which is much too big. I
thought I would be the size of the biggest property page plus some
space for the next and previous buttons if needed.

Are you aware of any minimum size for a wizard?

Cheers!
Luc

Victor Bazarov

luc h said:
I'm trying to make a very simple wizard. I have 3 different property
pages and the property sheet is set to be a wizard.
The problem is the size of the wizard dialog which is much too big. I
thought I would be the size of the biggest property page plus some
space for the next and previous buttons if needed.

Are you aware of any minimum size for a wizard?

I am sorry, what is your C++ language question?

Victor Bazarov

luc h said:
"Victor Bazarov" <[email protected]> wrote in message

hum..... It's C++ code!

(a) I don't see any code.

(b) Again, what's the _language_ question? So far you've only
explained the problem you have with UI elements (part of
some kind of windowing toolkit, MS or other), and it cannot
be solved by the means of C++ _language_ because C++ does
not have any way to implement GUI. What you need is advice
on using some kind of windowing API to make your UI elements
be of correct size (on the screen, I assume). That inquiry
cannot be answered in this newsgroup. This is a forum for
C++ _language_ discussions.

Please read the FAQ, especially section 5. You can find FAQ list
here: http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

Victor