WizardControl

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by hngo01, Feb 27, 2007.

  1. hngo01

    hngo01 Guest

    Hi all,

    I have a Wizard control with 4 steps:

    WizardStep1 - (2 textbox control)
    WizardStep2 - (2 textbox control)
    WizardStep3 - (2 textbox control)
    WizardStep4 - (2 textbox control)

    I am beginning with step 1
    When I click Next to go Step 2 then I remove this step 2 with this
    code(Wizard1.WizardSteps.Remove(WizardStep2))
    then I am on step 3 and enter info on 2 textboxes then click Next togo step
    4 then I click previous then info on step 3 is clear out / disappeared....why?

    Please help me.

    Thanks a lot

    hngo01, Feb 27, 2007

  2. Please check whether view state is enabled on all the view steps.
    I would recommend not to remove step2 of wizard, instead hide it
    --
    Thanks & Regards,
    Sundar Narasiman

    Sundar Narasiman, Mar 1, 2007