hngo01

Hi all,

I have a Wizard control with 4 steps:

WizardStep1 - (2 textbox control)
WizardStep2 - (2 textbox control)
WizardStep3 - (2 textbox control)
WizardStep4 - (2 textbox control)

I am beginning with step 1
When I click Next to go Step 2 then I remove this step 2 with this
code(Wizard1.WizardSteps.Remove(WizardStep2))
then I am on step 3 and enter info on 2 textboxes then click Next togo step
4 then I click previous then info on step 3 is clear out / disappeared....why?

Please help me.

Thanks a lot

Sundar Narasiman

Please check whether view state is enabled on all the view steps.
I would recommend not to remove step2 of wizard, instead hide it