wmf question

Discussion in 'Python' started by Guest, May 19, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    hi I try to use PIL and wmf image

    - PIL-1.1.5a1
    - python 2.3

    source = Image.open( r"A0174.WMF", 'r')
    image = apply( wxEmptyImage, source.size )
    image.SetData( source.convert( "RGB").tostring() )
    return image.ConvertToBitmap()

    but when i resize my picture fonts don't resize
    is it possible to resize wmf fonts ?

    I try to look to WmfImagePlugin.py

    Thank's for help

    -> a french python who love zope,wxpython & pil

    (sorry for mistake in my email adress)
    Guest, May 19, 2004