WML Input and .NET TextBox not displaying Text Property

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by erikpaulmiller@gmail.com, Nov 10, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I have a MobileForm in which I set the text property equal to something
    in the designer. When I view the page via a browsers that requires WML
    the value is not displayed. Here is the wml that is sent to the
    browser. The value attribute of the input field is not getting
    set/displayed. When the form posts back the value is set yet not
    visible. I created a static WML page to test the functionality of
    defaulting a textbox, which was successful when setting the input's
    value attribute to some value.

    Here is the wml that is sent to the browser...

    <?xml version='1.0'?>
    <!DOCTYPE wml PUBLIC '-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN'
    'http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/wml_1.1.xml'>
    <wml>
    <head>
    </head>
    <card title="TEST">
    <onevent type="onenterforward">
    <refresh>
    <setvar name="txtNewNumber" value="123123123" />
    </refresh>
    </onevent>
    <input name="txtNewNumber" format="*N" />
    <anchor title="Go">Submit
    <go href="Test.aspx" method="post">
    <postfield name="__EVENTTARGET" value="btnSubmit" />
    <postfield name="txtNewNumber" value="$(txtNewNumber)" />
    </go>
    </anchor>
    </card>
    </wml>