WML submit button wont appear

Luke Fitzgerald via .NET 247

(Type your message here)

--------------------------------
From: Luke Fitzgerald

Hi lads,
Im developing a wap site for a project and im stuck badly and itsdue in in 10 days!!
I am using WML and ASP. What id like to do is have a drop downmenu with a list of counties. the user selects one and is takento another page where a list of towns in that county are listed.Using an emulator on line it works but when i check it on mymobile the submit button wont appear. Its a microsoft dataabasecalled fyp with CountyTable and TownTable in it. Here is mycode. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Luke

<%Response.ContentType="text/vnd.wap.wml"%>
<%Response.write("<?xml version=""1.0""?><!DOCTYPE wml PUBLIC""-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN""""http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/wml_1.1.xml"">")%>

<wml>
<card>
<%
dim adoCon, rsRecordset, STRsql,TEMP

Set adoCon = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
Set rsRecordSet = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
adoCon.mode = adModeReadWrite
adoCon.Open "DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; DBQ=" &Server.MapPath("FYP.mdb")

STRsql = "Select * from CountyTable"
rsRecordSet.Open Strsql ,adoCon, 3, 3
%>

<select name="mid" title="County">

<%while not rsRecordSet.EOF%>

<optionvalue="<%=rsRecordSet("CountyID")%>"><%=rsRecordSet("CountyName")%></option>

<%
rsRecordSet.MoveNext
wend
rsRecordSet.Close
set rsrecordset = nothing
adocon.close
set adocon = nothing
%>

</select>

<do type="accept" label="Select County">
<go href="town.asp" method="get" >
<postfield name="mid" value="$(mid)" />
</go>
</do>

</card>
</wml>

Chance Hopkins

This is just a wild guess, but figured I'd try to help.

Is it the space in the label attribute value?

Perhaps the device you tried can't handle it for some reason. Try it without
the space and see if it works.

<do type="accept" label="Select County">