wmv playtime (?)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Jochen Morweiser, Feb 25, 2004.

  1. Hello,

    i develope a software with vb.net / ipaq (Pocket PC 2003)
    From my software i will start the mediaplayer with a movie
    but my programm have to wait until the video is finished.

    Dim nZeit As UInt32 = UInt32.Parse("4294967295")
    Dim prcNeu As IntPtr
    prcNeu =
    Core.CreateProcess"\windows\wmplayer.exe", "\test.wmv")
    Core.WaitForSingleObject(prcNeu, nZeit)

    The problem is - the mediaplayer don't close after the
    movie is finished (he closed after nZeit)
    My question: How can i stop the mediaplayer after the film
    is finished ?
    - or - How can i know the time of the movie for the
    variable nZeit because then i can use the
    core.TerminateProcess(prcNeu, 0)

    For any solutions i'm very happy....

    Thanks

    Jochen