    does not allow for paths.

    Curious omission, considering all the fancy stuff which has been added
    elsewhere.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Mar 31, 2011

  2. On 31/03/2011 12:07, Lawrence D'Oliveiro allegedly wrote:
    > A Drawable can be a ShapeDrawable, which can be constructed from a
    > PathShape. But the resource definition
    > <http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/resources/drawable-resource.html#Shape>
    > does not allow for paths.
    >
    > Curious omission, considering all the fancy stuff which has been added
    > elsewhere.

    All the people giving a flying **** about Android core libraries raise
    your hand.

    Daniele Futtorovic, Mar 31, 2011

  3. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Tom Anderson Guest

    On Thu, 31 Mar 2011, Daniele Futtorovic wrote:

    > On 31/03/2011 12:07, Lawrence D'Oliveiro allegedly wrote:
    >> A Drawable can be a ShapeDrawable, which can be constructed from a
    >> PathShape. But the resource definition
    >> <http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/resources/drawable-resource.html#Shape>
    >> does not allow for paths.
    >>
    >> Curious omission, considering all the fancy stuff which has been added
    >> elsewhere.

    > All the people giving a flying **** about Android core libraries raise
    > your hand.

    Time for clj.android, perhaps?

    Still, the number of posts about Android are handily outnumbered by the
    number of posts of utterly worthless flaming and nitpicking that aren't
    even about anything. Why, in this thread alone, the ratio is 1:2!

    tom

    --
    Come with me, and we'll go dreaming.

    Tom Anderson, Mar 31, 2011
  4. On 31/03/2011 22:13, Tom Anderson allegedly wrote:
    > On Thu, 31 Mar 2011, Daniele Futtorovic wrote:
    >
    >> On 31/03/2011 12:07, Lawrence D'Oliveiro allegedly wrote:
    >>> A Drawable can be a ShapeDrawable, which can be constructed from a
    >>> PathShape. But the resource definition
    >>> <http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/resources/drawable-resource.html#Shape>
    >>>
    >>> does not allow for paths.
    >>>
    >>> Curious omission, considering all the fancy stuff which has been added
    >>> elsewhere.

    >> All the people giving a flying **** about Android core libraries raise
    >> your hand.

    > Time for clj.android, perhaps?
    >
    > Still, the number of posts about Android are handily outnumbered by the
    > number of posts of utterly worthless flaming and nitpicking that aren't
    > even about anything. Why, in this thread alone, the ratio is 1:2!

    Ahh... Feels so good to be on the winning side! ;)

    clj.android is a GREAT idea.

    Daniele Futtorovic, Mar 31, 2011