Wonder why this error...for this .h file

Ann

I am newbie to VC++. Presently I am working on a Java project that
requires integration with C API using JNI.

When I run a sample project like HelloWorld....
Then HelloWorld.h get included and project is very easily compiled..

But when I include a different file like...rfidDataManager.h, I get
this error

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'rfidDataManager.h': No
such file or directory
Error executing cl.exe.

These are the contents of rfidDataManager.h

/* DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE - it is machine generated */
#include <jni.h>
/* Header for class rfidDataManager */

#ifndef _Included_rfidDataManager
#define _Included_rfidDataManager
#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#endif
/*
* Class: rfidDataManager
* Method: readRFIDVersion
* Signature: ()V
*/
JNIEXPORT void JNICALL Java_rfidDataManager_readRFIDVersion
(JNIEnv *, jobject);

#ifdef __cplusplus
}
#endif
#endif

Victor Bazarov

Ann said:
I am newbie to VC++. Presently I am working on a Java project that
requires integration with C API using JNI.

When I run a sample project like HelloWorld....
Then HelloWorld.h get included and project is very easily compiled..

But when I include a different file like...rfidDataManager.h, I get
this error

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'rfidDataManager.h': No
such file or directory
Error executing cl.exe.

These are the contents of rfidDataManager.h
[...]

No matter what the contents are, your compiler can't find the file. This
is not a language problem, it's a problem of setting up your compiler
directories correctly either in the project settings or in a makefile.
Please ask in microsoft.public.vc.ide_general how to set up the paths to
your include files correctly.

Bob Hairgrove

[...]

You need to add the path for "rfidDataManager.h" to your project (the
compiler switch, if you are compiling from the command line, usually
begins with -I for most compilers).