Wonderful openings for java professionals with MNC

Discussion in 'Java' started by Rajasekar, Jun 25, 2007.

  1. Rajasekar

    Rajasekar Guest

    Hi All,

    Right now we are looking 5+ yrs of experience in Java for our MNC
    client in Bangalore & Hyderabad.

    Job description

    SOA Solutions Centre - Test and Performance Architect
    Creating Test and Performance Test Strategy and Automation strategy
    for testing CBS

    SOA Solutions Centre - Test and Automation Architecture
    Creating the testing and automation strategy and execution plan for
    CBS. Guiding the team in performing tests. Planning test activities.

    Desired experience

    5+ years of experience

    Required skills

    · SOA, J2EE
    · Web Services, BPM, Middleware

    Compensation will be the best in the industry.

    Kindly mail your updated resume to with the
    following details:
    1. Current CTC:
    2. Expected CTC:
    3. Joining Time:
    4. Current Contact Number:

    Please refer your friends also who is looking for change.....

    With Regards
    Rajasekar
    Rajasekar, Jun 25, 2007