Word.ApplicationClass-Server Error executing

Markusek Peter

I got this error:
Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Server
execution failed

Source Error:

Line 29: protected System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl zzz;
Line 30: protected System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button Button1;
Line 31: private Word.ApplicationClass oWordApp = new
Word.ApplicationClass();
Line 32: private void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
Line 33: {

I used dcomcnfg.exe and set launch and access permissions for Word document
app, but it didn't help.

======================
Thanks for help.

Andrea D'Onofrio [MSFT]

Are you sure you have added the correct credential identity?
IIS 5.x or IIS 6.0?
Is impersonation turned on?
Which authentication uses IIS?
Is Word installed on the web server?
Are you able to automate Word with the same code in a windows application?

All these questions are for troubleshootings purpose.

HtH,
Andrea