    app, but it didn't help.

    ======================
    Thanks for help.

    Markusek Peter, Feb 20, 2004

  2. Are you sure you have added the correct credential identity?
    IIS 5.x or IIS 6.0?
    Is impersonation turned on?
    Which authentication uses IIS?
    Is Word installed on the web server?
    Are you able to automate Word with the same code in a windows application?

    All these questions are for troubleshootings purpose.

    HtH,
    Andrea

    "Markusek Peter" <markyp.AT.centrum.sk> wrote in message
    > I got this error:
    > Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Server
    > execution failed
    >
    > Source Error:
    >
    > Line 29: protected System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl zzz;
    > Line 30: protected System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button Button1;
    > Line 31: private Word.ApplicationClass oWordApp = new
    > Word.ApplicationClass();
    > Line 32: private void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
    > Line 33: {
    >

    > I used dcomcnfg.exe and set launch and access permissions for Word

    document

    Andrea D'Onofrio [MSFT], Feb 20, 2004