    But i canot find it on my PC
    Has anyone found a place to donwload it?
    thanks for your help

    Franck, Oct 27, 2005

  2. Franck

    Paul Clement Guest

    On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:11:26 +0200, Franck <> wrote:

    ¤ hello,
    ¤
    ¤ I've found this tutorial for word automation in asp
    ¤
    ¤ http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/wordapplication.asp
    ¤
    ¤ TO work I need to include the
    ¤ "Microsoft Word 10.0 Object Library dll"
    ¤ But i canot find it on my PC
    ¤ Has anyone found a place to donwload it?
    ¤ thanks for your help

    You can't use automation with Microsoft Word unless it is installed. Microsoft also discourages
    server-side automation with the Microsoft Office applications:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;257757

    Paul
    ~~~~
    Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)