  1. I need to generate one document on the server and then send it to de client.
    I having problems of security when i try to open word by code.
    How can i do that?

    window.showmodaldialog & postback, Feb 8, 2006

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q257757
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Feb 8, 2006

  3. I haven't done this with Word, but I have with MS Project and Excel. The Web
    folder must have "Scripts and Executables" permissions, and you will
    probably need to run DCOMCNFG to specify that Web users (or "Everyone", or a
    group) can create an instance of Winword.exe.
    Good luck,
    Rick Williams

    Rick Williams, Feb 10, 2006
  4. "Rick Williams" <> wrote in message
    >I haven't done this with Word, but I have with MS Project and Excel. The
    >Web folder must have "Scripts and Executables" permissions, and you will
    >probably need to run DCOMCNFG to specify that Web users (or "Everyone", or
    >a group) can create an instance of Winword.exe.

    Generally *not* a good idea ...
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;LN;257757

    --
    Tom Kaminski IIS MVP