word interactivity using aspx

mark

i currently have some code that creates a word document on the client side
in an intranet environment - this works fine but i need to take it a step
further - id like the word document to be autopopulated by data thats in the
pages text boxes - is this possible ?
the code i use for creating and opening the document is :-

<SCRIPT language="VBScript">
Dim objWord
Sub OpenDoc()
Set objWord = CreateObject("Word.Application")
objWord.Documents.Open("mytempdoc.doc")
objWord.Visible = true
objWord.activedocument.saveas(HiddenDocName.innertext)
set objWord=nothing
exists="True"
end if
End Sub
</SCRIPT>

hiddendocname.innertext creates a new instance of the tempdoc into a
specific folder
could i use bookmarks ?

cheers

mark

Eliyahu Goldin

Word com object exposes the full word object model. You can navigate it and
access bookmarks, fields, document variables and properties, everything that
you can and can't imagine. I think you should post specific question to
newsgroup microsoft.public.word.oleinterop.

Eliyahu

mark

Eliyahu Goldin said:
Word com object exposes the full word object model. You can navigate it and
access bookmarks, fields, document variables and properties, everything that
you can and can't imagine. I think you should post specific question to
newsgroup microsoft.public.word.oleinterop.

shame that group is dead - oh well nevermind

Eliyahu Goldin

shame that group is dead - oh well nevermind

Really? I can see a few messages a day. And there is a very active poster
overe there (Cindy M -WordMVP- <[email protected]>) who usually
answers the qustions.

Eliyahu

mark

Eliyahu Goldin said:
Really? I can see a few messages a day. And there is a very active poster
overe there (Cindy M -WordMVP- <[email protected]>) who usually
answers the qustions.

Eliyahu
11 posts since i posted a week ago and 3 of those were spam - is this right
?