    XP Professional and Word 2000.

    Thank you very much,

    Fabrício
    Fabricio Sperandio, Feb 24, 2004

  2. Hi, Fabricio Sperandio,

    You can try to impersonate a user. This article explains different ways to
    do so:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306158

    Greetings
    Martin
    "Fabricio Sperandio" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am trying to send a fax from a WebForm using C# and FAXCOMLibEX. It is

    ok
    > to send a text file but when I try send a Word document the I can't have

    an
    > answer. My guess is that when I try to open the Word for the first time

    the
    > application is asking for the initials for the ASPNET user. I read about

    it
    > on the net, but without the answer and I can hear the sound of the window
    > open! But I can't see it! How can I solve this problem??? I am using

    Windows

    Martin Dechev, Feb 24, 2004

  3. Please do not crosspost to so many newsgroups.

    This is one of many reasons that Office is not supported for server-side use
    by IIS / ASP / ASP.NET, etc.

    See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q257757 and
    related.

    --