Word Wrap

Paps

I've a DG and I've set all rows with WordWrap=false but when the cell text
is something like "Hello brave new world" the text wrap (for the white
space?).
How can i disable the wrap for everything ?

thanks Paps

Prasad

Hi

Setting WordWrap = false for Row does not server any purpose. you need
to set it for each and every col.

eg.

This will wrap the text in TD
<HTML>
welcome to C#</td>
</HTML>

This wont
<HTML>
to C# welcome to C#</td>
</HTML>

HTH
Prasad

Oleg Ogurok

I had the same problem but couldn't find a solution. I ended up replacing
each space with &nbsp;

Hello&nbsp;brave&nbsp;new&nbsp;world