    space?).
    How can i disable the wrap for everything ?

    thanks Paps
    Paps, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Paps

    Prasad Guest

    Hi

    Setting WordWrap = false for Row does not server any purpose. you need
    to set it for each and every col.

    eg.

    This will wrap the text in TD
    <HTML>
    welcome to C#</td>
    </HTML>

    This wont
    <HTML>
    to C# welcome to C#</td>
    </HTML>

    HTH
    Prasad

    Prasad, Jul 11, 2003

  3. Paps

    Oleg Ogurok Guest

    I had the same problem but couldn't find a solution. I ended up replacing
    each space with &nbsp;

    Hello&nbsp;brave&nbsp;new&nbsp;world

    Oleg Ogurok, Jul 11, 2003