WordNet Developers Forum - Python Section Added

Robert Oschler

Hello all,

I have set up a forum dedicated to WordNet Developers. I just added a
section for Python developers that are using PyWordNet or other Python based
WordNet interface modules or code. Note, the forum is more for the
discussion of designing WordNet based applications and programming issues,
rather than support for any particular Python module that interfaces with
WordNet. That support is usually better found on the module author's web
site or SourceForge project page. (Although if you are the author of such a
module, please stop by! :)

You can have a look at the forum here:

http://www.wordnetchat.com/phpBB2/

You can see a lively discussion on using WordNet to classify and query
textually annotated audio files.

http://wordnetchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3

If you would like to tell others about the forum so they can join the fun,
here's an HTML snippet to link to the forum:

Thanks