WordPress Python Library 1.0

Michele Ferretti

François Pinard said:
[Michele Ferretti]

Quoted above, the full content of your article. Is it a message? It
surely does not look like an English sentence.

Should we start a browser each time we see an URL? Many of us are not
in such an Internet starvation. If you want to raise our appetite,
maybe a few words of introduction or explanation would be welcome. :)

ok, sorry, but subject is very explicit!

--

Michele Ferretti

ICQ#: 14491159
Skype: m.ferretti79
black DOT bird AT tiscali DOT it
www.blackbirdblog.it

Klaus Alexander Seistrup

Michele said:
ok, sorry, but subject is very explicit!

Still, it's insufficient for those of us who doesn't know what WordPress
is, and it's a waste of time for those of us who don't speak Italian.
C'mon, pal, you can do much better than that!

Klaus Alexander Seistrup

Michele said:
ok, sorry, but subject is very explicit!

Still, it's insufficient for those of us who don't know what WordPress
is, and it's a waste of time for those of us who don't speak Italian.
C'mon, pal, you can do much better than that!

Bengt Richter

François Pinard said:
[Michele Ferretti]

Quoted above, the full content of your article. Is it a message? It
surely does not look like an English sentence.

Should we start a browser each time we see an URL? Many of us are not
in such an Internet starvation. If you want to raise our appetite,
maybe a few words of introduction or explanation would be welcome. :)

ok, sorry, but subject is very explicit!
Should we expect your "WordPress Python Library 1.0" to do to words
what the dry cleaners do to suits and shirts then? ;-)

Regards,
Bengt Richter

Peter Hansen

Bengt said:
Should we expect your "WordPress Python Library 1.0" to do to words
what the dry cleaners do to suits and shirts then? ;-)

Lose buttons and stain the collars?

John Machin

François Pinard said:
[Michele Ferretti]

http://www.blackbirdblog.it/programmazione/progetti/28

Quoted above, the full content of your article. Is it a message? It
surely does not look like an English sentence.

Should we start a browser each time we see an URL? Many of us are not
in such an Internet starvation. If you want to raise our appetite,
maybe a few words of introduction or explanation would be welcome. :)

ok, sorry, but subject is very explicit!
Should we expect your "WordPress Python Library 1.0" to do to words
what the dry cleaners do to suits and shirts then? ;-)

or perhaps what feet do to grapes?

Peter Hansen

John said:
or perhaps what feet do to grapes?

Provide a source of yeast to begin the fermentation process?

(Sorry about these: it must be something to do with getting only three
hours of sleep each of the last two nights. ;-) )

-Peter

Cappy2112

If you wan't explain what WordPress is, can you at least supply a link
for a page that's in English?

Terry Reedy

François Pinard said:
[Michele Ferretti]

Quoted above, the full content of your article. Is it a message? It
surely does not look like an English sentence.

Should we start a browser each time we see an URL? Many of us are not
in such an Internet starvation. If you want to raise our appetite,
maybe a few words of introduction or explanation would be welcome. :)

ok, sorry, but subject is very explicit!

Michele, it is both polite and and uncontroversial standard practice in
Pythonland for announcements to include a sentence or two or a short
paragraph (in English) explaining what is being announced so people quickly
know whether it is of any interest or not. Just watch here and you will
see many examples.

Terry J. Reedy

Michele Ferretti

Excused all, I have mistaken!
I did not know these rules
the next time I will follow them

Terry said:
François Pinard said:
[...]

stewart.midwinter

Caro Michele:

Non parlo italiano, ma parlo espagnol. I can read your website, and
your library looks interesting. Would you like me to provide an
english translation of your webpage so that you can provide a version
for english speakers?

I am a WordPress user and a Python programmer so I will be keen to try
out your library.

cheers

I have traslate project web page, here you are:

WordPress is considered one of more appreciate blogs builders. This
software is installed from many people and like most tools have a
administration user interface based on XML-RPC protocol. XML-RPC is a
protocol for building WebServices that use HTTP and XML messages.
WordPress can be controlled (not completely) by remote administration
interface through XML messages. This library permit you to control
remotely a WordPress installation. Use of library is very simple, you
can write a small scripts or full applications that permit to automate
publishing of articles on your blog/site powered by WordPress. This is a
small example: [esempio] Library is released under terms of GNU LGPL and
it's available for download from this site.

At this time are available these actions:

* Publishing new post
* Modify old post
* Publishing draft post
* Deleting post
* Changing post's categories
* Getting blog and user informations
* Upload multimedia files like movies or photos
* Getting last recent articles list
* Getting last post
* Getting Trackbacks of post
* Getting Pingbacks of post