Work Examples - Just for Travis Newbury

Karl Core

Rather than highjack the other thread, I've started a new one.

*Disclaimer* - I am not a graphic artist, nor do I claim to be. Feel free to
judge the look & feel of the examples below all you want, but comments like
"That's ugly" will fall on deaf ears.

Personal Sites -
My own site - http://karlcore.com/, XHTML, CSS, PHP
My band - http://www.eightninethree.com/ , XHTML, CSS, uses a CMS I designed
for bands
Baltimore Punk & Hardcore - http://www.baltimorepunk.com/, XHTML, CSS, PHP
Punk Rock Worldwide - http://www.punkrockshows.com/ HTML, hybrid tables/
CSS, PHP
Usability Info - http://www.usabilityinfo.com/, XHTML, CSS, PHP

Works-for-hire
http://www.silverpoint.net/ - Production only. I do not maintain this site
at all.
http://visi.org/gvpa/ - Production only. I do not maintain this site
http://www.nasafcu.com/ambassador/ - I do not maintain this site
http://www.precisionchassis.com/

Any other sites, I am contracturally prevented from being able to list here.
However, check back in a few weeks and I'll show you a real doozy. Proof
that accessible, cross-browser, attractive, CSS layouts are not a myth.

orljustin

Karl said:
Rather than highjack the other thread, I've started a new one.

*Disclaimer* - I am not a graphic artist, nor do I claim to be. Feel free to
judge the look & feel of the examples below all you want, but comments like
"That's ugly" will fall on deaf ears.

Personal Sites -
My own site - http://karlcore.com/, XHTML, CSS, PHP
My band - http://www.eightninethree.com/ , XHTML, CSS, uses a CMS I designed
for bands
Baltimore Punk & Hardcore - http://www.baltimorepunk.com/, XHTML, CSS, PHP
Punk Rock Worldwide - http://www.punkrockshows.com/ HTML, hybrid tables/
CSS, PHP
Usability Info - http://www.usabilityinfo.com/, XHTML, CSS, PHP

Hi,

Your sites are all variations on the same thing. Menu on the left, a
header and some text. All pretty boring. Not what the OP is going to
impress the client with, accessible or not. That's the point of his
post.
Works-for-hire
http://www.silverpoint.net/ - Production only. I do not maintain this site
at all.
http://visi.org/gvpa/ - Production only. I do not maintain this site
http://www.nasafcu.com/ambassador/ - I do not maintain this site
http://www.precisionchassis.com/

A little better.

oj

Travis Newbury

Karl said:
Rather than highjack the other thread, I've started a new one.

*Disclaimer* - I am not a graphic artist, nor do I claim to be. Feel free to
judge the look & feel of the examples below all you want, but comments like
"That's ugly" will fall on deaf ears.....
Thanks Karl! Best examples yet!

Travis Newbury

Kris said:
Well ok, for the sake of good company.
http://www.cinnamon.nl/portfolio/
It's all teamwork, because that's what we do.

Some of these examples would fall into what I would call the classic
all CSS "blocky" look. (catagorizing nor criticizing) Others look
nice. (I would check your spelling, I can not read a single word on
any of the sites)

Thanks Kris.

Travis Newbury