    framework.

    Regards
    - Atul Sureka

    Atul Sureka, Dec 18, 2005

  2. Microsoft is developing Windows Workflow Foundation. There is a Beta 1.2
    for VS 2005 and Office 12 beta at
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...dc-a029-4836-ac59-6b4805df42fa&displaylang=en

    Here is a link to get you some info:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/windowsvi...ll=/library/en-us/dnlong/html/WWFGetStart.asp

    HTH

    JMH
    Blog: http://jmarkhowell.blogspot.com/

    John Mark Howell, Jan 6, 2006

  3. Atul Sureka

    Atul Sureka Guest

    Hi John,

    Microsoft work flow engine is not open source.

    I want to build my own work flow engine. For that purpose I want some idea from open source.

    Regards

    - Atul

    Atul Sureka, Jan 6, 2006