Work schedule

Al Bowers

I got my work schedule for the coming week. It is
a tough one. I am going to get very tired.

date Begin Tour End Tour HRS (minus 1/2 lunch)
12/5/03(Fri) 1200 2230 10
12/6/03 (Sat) 1200 0030 12
12/7/03 (Sun) *************OFF DAY**************************
12/8/03 (Mon) 1500 2330 8
12/9/03 (Tue) 1400 0230 12
12/10/03 (Wed) 1400 0230 12
12/11/03 (Thu) 1400 0230 12
12/12/03 (Fri) 1400 0230 12

bjg

I got my work schedule for the coming week. It is a tough one. I am
going to get very tired.

date Begin Tour End Tour HRS (minus 1/2 lunch)
12/5/03(Fri) 1200 2230 10 12/6/03 (Sat) 1200
0030 12 12/7/03 (Sun) *************OFF
DAY************************** 12/8/03 (Mon) 1500 2330
8 12/9/03 (Tue) 1400 0230 12 12/10/03
(Wed) 1400 0230 12 12/11/03 (Thu) 1400
0230 12 12/12/03 (Fri) 1400 0230
12

Nice :)

Ed Morton

Al said:
I got my work schedule for the coming week. It is
a tough one. I am going to get very tired.

We'll have to bear that in mind just in case you mistakenly post
anything OT to this NG ;-).

Ed.