    Is the above list correct? Is there any MSDN document that documents this.

    Thanks in advance for your feedback.
    Ajay Choudhary

    Ajay Choudhary, Apr 19, 2005

  2. Ajay Choudhary

    Brock Allen Guest

    Under Windows 2000 and WinXP the worker process runs as the local ASPNET
    account. This can be configured in machine.config by changing username/password:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...us/cpgenref/html/gngrfProcessmodelSection.asp

    Windows 2003 uses the identity as configured in IIS, and by default this
    is the local Network Service account. This can be changed by selecting the
    AppPool that your application is configured for and selecting the Identity
    Tab and choosing a user there.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen