    (!!) with a very fat session state (in-proc storage), and no recycle
    problems..

    John
    John, Aug 12, 2004

  2. John,

    There are a ton of reasons why the worker process might recycle.
    Deadlocks, crashes, health recylcing, etc.

    What do you see in the Event Viewer Application log?

    Jim Cheshire [MSFT]
    MCP+I, MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA
    Microsoft Developer Support

    --------------------
    >From: "John" <>
    >Subject: Worker process recycle question
    >Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 18:42:30 +0100
    >Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    >
    >Is the only criteria for worker process recycle 60% physical memory usage??
    >(I'm on W2K, default setup - I know you can change it in machine.config).
    >
    >Because if so, when using SQL Server on the same machine (knowing how

    memory

    Jim Cheshire [MSFT], Aug 12, 2004

  3. John

    bruce barker Guest

    no, there are several of causes for a recycle. too may recompiles, thread
    failing to rundown, etc.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Aug 12, 2004