    Any idea how to diagnose this ?

    Thanks in advance and regards

    Navin
    Navin Mishra, Jan 30, 2006

  2. Hi,
    I could not understand exactly what your problem is. do u have two worker
    process at same time for same application? It might reasoned by your
    application pooling configuration. It is 1 as a default value. Please be
    sure u have not changed it accidentally.. Also, do u enabled webgardening?

    By the way, there is very good tools for IIS 6.0 troubleshooting. Try to use
    IIS 6.0 Resource Kit via this link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...E6-829E-49B7-8C02-333D9C148E69&displaylang=en

    If u have further problems, please be more specific...

    --
    HTH

    Thanks,
    Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN
    BSc, MCSD.NET
    Microsoft .NET & Security MVP

    Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN [MVP], Jan 30, 2006

  3. Navin Mishra

    Navin Mishra Guest

    Thanks for response. Comments below:

    "Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN [MVP]" <yemre> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I could not understand exactly what your problem is. do u have two worker
    > process at same time for same application?

    [Navin] Yes, it seems so.
    It might reasoned by your application pooling configuration. It is 1 as a
    default value. Please be
    sure u have not changed it accidentally.
    [Navin] I verified..it is 1 only.
    Also, do u enabled webgardening?
    [Navin] No. In machine.config. it is off.
    > By the way, there is very good tools for IIS 6.0 troubleshooting. Try to

    use
    > IIS 6.0 Resource Kit via this link:

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...E6-829E-49B7-8C02-333D9C148E69&displaylang=en

    > If u have further problems, please be more specific...

    [Navin]I'd read the documents and seen if if helps. But, really, I've seen
    it for the first time!?

    Navin Mishra, Jan 30, 2006
  4. Hi ,
    First of all have u tried to use the tools included in Resource Kit?
    (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...EE-A71A-4C73-B628-ADE629C89499&displaylang=en)

    Tty to dump what is going on... Have u checked your event log for detailed
    description. If any error occurs during IIS execution, event log should have
    a detailed description for error.

    Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN [MVP], Jan 31, 2006