Worker processes and Session state

Guest

Hello All,

I have a question about worker processes and session state. If I set-up a
web farm architecture by having multiple worker processes serving a single
application, how will the session state be affected?

For example, let's consider that a user A requested for page A and after
some time the same user requests page B. In both these cases, will a new
Session ID be created?

If we create a web farm architecture, will each worker process be in it's
own application domain?

Can someone please explain me what's the relation between worker process and
application domain? App. domain hosts worker process or is application domain
inside worker process?

Thanks for your clarifications!!