working model of a microcoded computer

Discussion in 'Python' started by tom arnall, Jan 28, 2007.

  1. tom arnall

    tom arnall Guest

    This is somewhat off topic, but I think many programmers would be
    interested to look at a working model of a microcoded computer at:

            tomspages.com

    click on the link for 'Hack the Com puter Model.' It conveys among other
    things the physical events that underlie execution of a microcode
    instruction and, by extension, of machine language.

    I would like very much to get people's feedback on the thing.

    Thanks,

    tom arnall
    north spit, ca
    usa