    Any C++ library files for doing this?

    Thank you very much for your time,
    John

    SearedIce, Feb 7, 2005

  2. SearedIce

    Jerry Coffin Guest

    SearedIce wrote:
    > Where should I start in my search for information about how to do

    this?

    In a book devoted to the system you're trying to program them under.

    If you don't have such a book, a newsgroup oriented toward that system
    would probably be able to give you advice about a good one to get.

    --
    Later,
    Jerry.

    Jerry Coffin, Feb 7, 2005

  3. SearedIce

    Srini Guest

    If you're programming under linux, you could find the "Linux serial
    programming HOWTO" very helpful...
    Its available in LDP...

    Regards,
    Srini