Working with dbase files

Stan Cook

Does anyone know how I can access and read data
from a dbase (.dbf) file?

Regards,

Stan

Paul Rubin

Stan Cook said:
Does anyone know how I can access and read data from a dbase (.dbf)
file?

Yeah, there's some module around someplace that does it. I found it
with a few minutes of googling a while back. It worked fine. I don't
remember where it was.

Larry Bates

On MS Windows use built in ODBC support to xBase files
which supports read and write access.

Larry Bates