Working With Objects: Any Good Documentation Or Book?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by RSB, Jul 21, 2004.

  1. RSB

    RSB Guest

    RSB, Jul 21, 2004

  2. RSB

    clintonG Guest

    http://dijest.editthispage.com/discuss/msgReader$457?mode=topic&y=2004&m=1&d=27

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com

    "RSB" <> wrote in message
    news:b7uLc.6195$...

    clintonG, Jul 21, 2004

  3. RSB

    Nick Malik Guest

    did you intend your title to be the question?

    That's kind of generic, don't you think?

    I can interpret this as three different questions.
    1) Are you new to OO programming? If so, your question is: how do I learn
    about objects at all?
    2) Have you been using objects in VB, and you want to improve your OO
    skills? If so, your question is probably more similar to: how do I learn to
    use objects well using some of the features of VB.NET or C# that I haven't
    used before.
    3) Are you confused by the .NET framework? If so, your question is probably
    related to a particular set of objects, or to the use of the system Object.

    So, which is it?

    (Assuming #1 or #2, perhaps this Blog entry will help)
    http://biztalkbum.blogspot.com/2004/07/how-to-learn-object-oriented.html

    --- Nick

    "RSB" <> wrote in message

    Nick Malik, Jul 21, 2004
  4. RSB

    bharathi Guest

    Hi,

    I am not sure this will help, but here it is...

    The following two titles:

    "Develop an Inventory Management App. using Microsoft's Visual Basic"

    and

    "Database Programming using VB.Net and SQL Server 2000"

    show how to develop a class based database application.

    Regards
    Ammalu,
    http://vkinfotek.com

    bharathi, Jul 22, 2004