Working With Objects: Any Good Documentation Or Book?

Nick Malik

did you intend your title to be the question?

That's kind of generic, don't you think?

I can interpret this as three different questions.
1) Are you new to OO programming? If so, your question is: how do I learn
about objects at all?
2) Have you been using objects in VB, and you want to improve your OO
skills? If so, your question is probably more similar to: how do I learn to
use objects well using some of the features of VB.NET or C# that I haven't
used before.
3) Are you confused by the .NET framework? If so, your question is probably
related to a particular set of objects, or to the use of the system Object.

So, which is it?

(Assuming #1 or #2, perhaps this Blog entry will help)
http://biztalkbum.blogspot.com/2004/07/how-to-learn-object-oriented.html

--- Nick

bharathi

Hi,

I am not sure this will help, but here it is...

The following two titles:

"Develop an Inventory Management App. using Microsoft's Visual Basic"

and

"Database Programming using VB.Net and SQL Server 2000"

show how to develop a class based database application.

Regards
Ammalu,
http://vkinfotek.com