Working with Outlook Offline

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by SatishPasala, Apr 19, 2006.

  1. SatishPasala

    SatishPasala Guest

    Hi

    I am trying to write a MailItem to Outbox. The whole idea is for the
    program to be able to add mail when offline. I get the following error
    when I try to run the program offline. I should be able to add the mail
    to outbox even though if I am offline.

    An unhandled exception of type
    'System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException' occurred in Testing.exe

    Additional information: Network problems are preventing connection to
    the Microsoft Exchange Server computer.

    I am using Outlook 2000 and Windows 2000 environment.

    The basic idea is to add mail to be sent even though if it is offline.

    Can any one sugges any ideas.

    Satish
    SatishPasala, Apr 19, 2006