working with TreeView, client side - intentional repost

Daves

I'm sorry for reposting but I've already googled for hours and I see others
have asked about this here without getting replies, this is starting to look
like some Bermuda phenomenon nobody wants to answer to! I really need to
accomplish the task below...

---
Is there any documentation out there to find out if and then how I can work
with TreeView on client side through jscript? For example I want to change
title of nodes and remove without doing postback. MS doesn't seem to have
any official documentation on this.

And please notice I'm not refering to IE TreeView control but asp.net 2.0's
TreeView!