Working with xml instances with different schemas

Discussion in 'XML' started by Paolo, Oct 21, 2003.

  1. Paolo

    Paolo Guest

    Hi all.
    I'm working on a translator from DTD to and from XMLSchema.
    The schema part (.dtd and .xsd) is working quite well, but I've some
    doubt with the instances (.xml).
    After I've translated the schema from DTD to XMLSchema, what I should
    change in the instance file? If I work with quite simple schemas and
    instances, what I've to change more than:
    -------------
    <!DOCTYPE cust:Customer SYSTEM "...schema.dtd">
    in:
    xsi:schemaLocation="urn:xmlns:....schema.xsd"
    ?

    Thanks Very Much for your comments and suggestions

    P.

    Paolo, Oct 21, 2003