    the problem is the " can't read memory 0x0.." error when
    it is executed in the browser
    http://www.specialsolutions.de/packed.zip
    Oliver Bleckmann, Dec 1, 2006

  2. Oliver Bleckmann wrote:
    > this university project drives me crazy
    > if anyone could take a look at it...
    > it's a raw copy, dev status, first c project and bad style
    > the problem is the " can't read memory 0x0.." error when
    > it is executed in the browser
    > http://www.specialsolutions.de/packed.zip

    I recommend you post your code.

    Gianni Mariani, Dec 1, 2006

  3. Oliver Bleckmann

    Guest

    On Dec 1, 11:38 am, "Oliver Bleckmann" <>
    wrote:
    > this university project drives me crazy
    > if anyone could take a look at it...
    > it's a raw copy, dev status, first c project and bad style

    If it's C then try comp.lang.c

    --
    Erik Wikström
    , Dec 1, 2006

  4. > I recommend you post your code.

    too much, few files and a lib folder...
    Oliver Bleckmann, Dec 1, 2006
  5. Oliver Bleckmann

    Gavin Deane Guest

    Oliver Bleckmann wrote:
    > > I recommend you post your code.

    > too much, few files and a lib folder...

    Start chopping out small, self-contained chunks of code, on at a time.
    After you remove each one, test the program again. If the problem is
    still there, remove the next bit. If the problem goes away, whatever
    you last removed was the cause. This process of repeatedly making the
    program simpler and simpler is generally a useful one when debugging.
    Of course, the opposite is true - when writing up a complex program,
    you should write it in small increments, only moving on to the next
    step when the previous one is written, tested and fully debugged, but
    if you aren't starting from scratch sometimes that isn't possible.

    In the process of trimming down your code, one step at a time, one of
    two things will happen. Either you will end up with minimal, complete
    problem code suitable for posting here for help (see the FAQ link
    below), or you will find and fix the problem yourself.

    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.8

    Gavin Deane
    Gavin Deane, Dec 1, 2006