    same WSDL with same URL, would not work in VS2005 Add Web Reference action.
    Is there any setting missing?
    Thanks, FD
    FD, Jun 9, 2006

  2. FD

    Simon Hart Guest

    What error are you getting?

    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Jun 12, 2006

  3. FD

    FD Guest

    The error message got from VS2005, Add Web Referenc:
    There was an error downloading
    'http://hrmapi-test:50080/HRMWS/HRMSOAP.asmx?wsdl'.

    The request failed with the error message:
    --
    <HTML>
    <HEAD><TITLE>500 Server Error</TITLE></HEAD>

    Thanks, FD

    [color=blue]

    FD, Jun 12, 2006
  4. FD

    Simon Hart Guest

    Try shutting down the ASP.NET worker-process: aspnet_wp.exe or w3wp.exe,
    then try again.
    I have seen some "funnies" regarding this before.

    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Jun 18, 2006
  5. FD

    FD Guest

    Simon,
    If I only worked on VS 2005 IDE, there is no aspnet_wp.exe or w3wp.exe in
    Task Manager. Maybe some other process causing the issue.
    Thank you very much.
    FD

    FD, Jun 19, 2006