Works in VS2003, but not in VS2005?

FD

A webservice WSDL used by Add Web Reference in VS2003, works fine, but the
same WSDL with same URL, would not work in VS2005 Add Web Reference action.
Is there any setting missing?
Thanks, FD

FD

The error message got from VS2005, Add Web Referenc:
There was an error downloading
'http://hrmapi-test:50080/HRMWS/HRMSOAP.asmx?wsdl'.

The request failed with the error message:
--
<HTML>
<HEAD><TITLE>500 Server Error</TITLE></HEAD>

Thanks, FD

Simon Hart

Try shutting down the ASP.NET worker-process: aspnet_wp.exe or w3wp.exe,
then try again.
I have seen some "funnies" regarding this before.

Simon.

FD said:
The error message got from VS2005, Add Web Referenc:
There was an error downloading
'http://hrmapi-test:50080/HRMWS/HRMSOAP.asmx?wsdl'.

The request failed with the error message:
--
<HTML>
<HEAD><TITLE>500 Server Error</TITLE></HEAD>
<BODY>
<H1>Server Error</H1>
<H4>
The following error occurred:<P>
Code:
 The server response could not be read because
of an er.....

Thanks, FD

[QUOTE="Simon Hart"]
What error are you getting?

Simon.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

FD

Simon,
If I only worked on VS 2005 IDE, there is no aspnet_wp.exe or w3wp.exe in
Task Manager. Maybe some other process causing the issue.
Thank you very much.
FD

FD said:
[...]

[/QUOTE]