Works word processor

flowerbrackob

Dell techs reinstalled my Vista Home Premium. Is there a way to get the past
info back from Dell Data Safe. This was in Sept. I understand DDS backs up (I
have it scheduled to perform evr'y day.) So am I able to retrieve the files
prior to Sept?
All my Word documents are lost; also all my personal documents are gone.
Perhaps I don't understand DDS on line..................Jaemy

PvdG42

flowerbrackob said:
Dell techs reinstalled my Vista Home Premium. Is there a way to get the
past
info back from Dell Data Safe. This was in Sept. I understand DDS backs up
(I
have it scheduled to perform evr'y day.) So am I able to retrieve the
files
prior to Sept?
All my Word documents are lost; also all my personal documents are gone.
Perhaps I don't understand DDS on line..................Jaemy

You should contact Dell technical support about their software.

http://support.dell.com/support/index.aspx?~ck=pn