WorldPay Integration

• Thread starter Andy Everett via .NET 247
  • Start date
A

Andy Everett via .NET 247

Has anybody had experience of integrating with WorldPay using C#please? I have rewritten the example asp code in C#/ASP.NET. Every aspect of this has been a success except one. Whencalling the produce method on the WorldPay object I am asked tosupply an object parameter [method definition: objectCOMpurchaseClass.produce (ref object Parameter0)]. Obviouslythis does not happen within ASP. I have tried passing both'new' and 'null' objects neither works. In the case of 'null'it appears as if the WorldPay DLL has been written in a way thatdoes not accept a null parameter. Does anybody know what mustbe passed. I am using:

WorldPay.COMpurchaseClass objWP = newWorldPay.COMpurchaseClass();
objWP.init("");
objWP.setInstallationId(iInstallationID);
objWP.setOrderId(psOrderID);
objWP.setShopperId(psShopperID);
objWP.setCurrencyISOCode(sCurrencyISOCode);
objWP.setAmount(pdblAmount);
//objWP.setAuthMode(objWP.AUTHMODE_full);
objWP.setValidDates(lsTransactionStartTime,lsTransactionExpiryTime);
objWP.setTestMode(iTestMode); //100 is testMode
objWP.process();

if (objWP.hadError())
{
while (objWP.hasMoreErrors())
{
lsErrorMessage += objWP.getNextError() + ";";
}
throw new Exception(lsErrorMessage);
}
object objTest = null;
//object objTest2 = new object;
objWP.produce(objTest);

Many thanks,

Reaction score
WorldPay

Hi,
When the service has been provided or the product has been shipped, the merchant can deposit the transaction with its acuiring bank and the funds will be transferred into its merchant account. You can know more information from www(dot)merchantacquiring(dot)co(dot)uk.

Reaction score
Word Pay

Hi,
The client wants a minimum word count, not maximum. Make the number they give you the absolute minimum that you write. If you go over, that is always fine, just do not go under. You can know more information from www(dot)merchantacquiring(dot)co(dot)uk.

Ask a Question