    their server to ignite :) . If you click several things on the site,
    it will lock you in a loop so that you can not back out. It also has
    some popups that were blocked by my browser.
    cwdjrxyz, Sep 30, 2006

  2. cwdjrxyz

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    "cwdjrxyz" <> wrote:

    > A page at http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/ was being discussed in another
    > group as having to be seen to be believed.

    It strikes exactly the right note for the subject matter... who
    can possibly criticise such an achievement.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Oct 1, 2006

  3. cwdjrxyz

    Guest

    Oh my dear god (no pun intended :) )
    That is rather loud, where exactly do you plug it in anyway?

    cwdjrxyz wrote:
    > A page at http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/ was being discussed in another
    > group as having to be seen to be believed. It will view on most
    > browsers, but IE6 will show it at the worst because it uses some VB
    > script and filters. You also need to have sound on to bring out some of
    > the excesses. It reaches new lows in content presentation, excessive
    > use of animations and script, html code errors, poor script code, and
    > on and on. If you take the code to the W3C validator, it might cause
    > their server to ignite :) . If you click several things on the site,
    > it will lock you in a loop so that you can not back out. It also has
    > some popups that were blocked by my browser.
    , Oct 1, 2006
  4. On 2006-09-30, cwdjrxyz wrote:
    > A page at http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/ was being discussed in another
    > group as having to be seen to be believed.

    I have seen and I still don't believe.

    > It will view on most browsers, but IE6 will show it at the worst
    > because it uses some VB script and filters. You also need to have
    > sound on to bring out some of the excesses. It reaches new lows in
    > content presentation, excessive use of animations and script, html
    > code errors, poor script code, and on and on. If you take the code
    > to the W3C validator, it might cause their server to ignite :) . If
    > you click several things on the site, it will lock you in a loop so
    > that you can not back out. It also has some popups that were blocked
    > by my browser.

    They should have heeded the next verse from 2 Corinthians:

    6:3 Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry
    be not blamed

    Author:
    Chris F.A. Johnson, Oct 1, 2006
  5. cwdjrxyz

    freemont Guest

    On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 13:56:45 -0700, cwdjrxyz wrote:

    > A page at http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/ was being discussed in another
    > group as having to be seen to be believed. It will view on most browsers,
    > but IE6 will show it at the worst because it uses some VB script and
    > filters. You also need to have sound on to bring out some of the excesses.
    > It reaches new lows in content presentation, excessive use of animations
    > and script, html code errors, poor script code, and on and on. If you take
    > the code to the W3C validator, it might cause their server to ignite :) .
    > If you click several things on the site, it will lock you in a loop so
    > that you can not back out. It also has some popups that were blocked by my
    > browser.

    I think it's purty. ;-)

    If you let it run, the javascript dove (who can fly backwards!) makes the
    colors change and stuff! It's trippindicular!

    http://i10.tinypic.com/3y3ilc6.jpg

    --
    "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-> freemont© <-·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
    freemont, Oct 1, 2006
  6. cwdjrxyz

    Chaddy2222 Guest

    cwdjrxyz wrote:
    > A page at http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/ was being discussed in another
    > group as having to be seen to be believed. It will view on most
    > browsers, but IE6 will show it at the worst because it uses some VB
    > script and filters. You also need to have sound on to bring out some of
    > the excesses. It reaches new lows in content presentation, excessive
    > use of animations and script, html code errors, poor script code, and
    > on and on. If you take the code to the W3C validator, it might cause
    > their server to ignite :) . If you click several things on the site,
    > it will lock you in a loop so that you can not back out. It also has
    > some popups that were blocked by my browser.

    Yeah, I agree, that site sucks. The main / opening page would go really
    well though on a site for ADHD sufferers.
    Chaddy2222, Oct 1, 2006
  7. cwdjrxyz

    David Guest

    dorayme wrote:
    > In article
    > <>,
    > "cwdjrxyz" <> wrote:
    >
    >> A page at http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/ was being discussed in another
    >> group as having to be seen to be believed.

    > It strikes exactly the right note for the subject matter... who
    > can possibly criticise such an achievement.

    That would even make Jesus puke!
    David, Oct 1, 2006
  8. cwdjrxyz

    David Guest

    Chaddy2222 wrote:
    > cwdjrxyz wrote:
    >> A page at http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/ was being discussed in another
    >> group as having to be seen to be believed. It will view on most
    >> browsers, but IE6 will show it at the worst because it uses some VB
    >> script and filters. You also need to have sound on to bring out some of
    >> the excesses. It reaches new lows in content presentation, excessive
    >> use of animations and script, html code errors, poor script code, and
    >> on and on. If you take the code to the W3C validator, it might cause
    >> their server to ignite :) . If you click several things on the site,
    >> it will lock you in a loop so that you can not back out. It also has
    >> some popups that were blocked by my browser.

    > Yeah, I agree, that site sucks. The main / opening page would go really
    > well though on a site for ADHD sufferers.

    Well it managed to make IE crash on my system. Even IE couldn't handle
    displaying that....... whatever you call it. :)
    David, Oct 1, 2006
  9. cwdjrxyz

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    David <> wrote:

    > dorayme wrote:
    > > In article
    > > <>,
    > > "cwdjrxyz" <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> A page at http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/ was being discussed in another
    > >> group as having to be seen to be believed.

    > > It strikes exactly the right note for the subject matter... who
    > > can possibly criticise such an achievement.
    > >

    > That would even make Jesus puke!

    How do you know?

    http://www.atheists.org/christianity/didjesusexist.html

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Oct 2, 2006
  10. "cwdjrxyz" <> wrote in message
    >A page at http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/ was being discussed in another
    > group as having to be seen to be believed. It will view on most
    > browsers, but IE6 will show it at the worst because it uses some VB
    > script and filters. You also need to have sound on to bring out some of
    > the excesses. It reaches new lows in content presentation, excessive
    > use of animations and script, html code errors, poor script code, and
    > on and on. If you take the code to the W3C validator, it might cause
    > their server to ignite :) . If you click several things on the site,
    > it will lock you in a loop so that you can not back out. It also has
    > some popups that were blocked by my browser.

    It can't be the worst, until they add a .midi file of some old hymn, then
    it'd be the worst.
    Runnin' on Empty, Oct 2, 2006
  11. cwdjrxyz

    Vaxius Guest

    On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 11:58:21 -0700, David wrote:

    > dorayme wrote:

    >>> A page at http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/ was being discussed in another
    >>> group as having to be seen to be believed.

    >> It strikes exactly the right note for the subject matter... who
    >> can possibly criticise such an achievement.
    >>

    > That would even make Jesus puke!

    OMG I think I just went into seizures!
    Vaxius, Oct 9, 2006