Worst site on the internet (at least I hope so)

jojo

Hi all,
I think I found on of the worst coded websites on the web:
www.slavin-kastner.de

It's the website of two doctors. I've already informed them that they
have engage someone who had really no idea about HTML...
Looking at the page really makes me think that even FrontPage creates
good HTML code...
Everything (except the start page) is not only based on images but only
one big image and three control buttons for 'back', 'forward' and
'menu'('menu' actually leads to the start page). Although the pages are
mainly images the author managed it to get his code not validated...
Really unique! (at least I hope so)
One must be glad that the start page *is* HTML and not an image, but you
can't even be glad about that if you look at the source. A table for
layout, deprecated tags, ...
But just look it up yourselves and let yourselves surprise!

jojo

Andy Dingley

jojo said:
I think I found on of the worst coded websites on the web:
www.slavin-kastner.de

It's just MS Publisher / Adobe Golive code.

Because the pixel-counting dezyners couldn't control everything
perfectly, they rendered the fonts to bitmaps locally and uploaded them
as a "page". Hardly a new problem.

Besides, the World's Worst Webpage must _surely_ include both sound and
an obscure plugin.

jojo

Michael said:
Yeah, you beat me. I've to search for some other sites...
It really can be worse than the site I found... First I really did not
believe that...
Have you looked for the FEEDBACK-form? He (the site author) really asks
for my salary... Don't think that's his business... But perhaps he
ignores mails from people who earn not very much... And those from
woman... Did I miss it when "female" was changed to "girlie"? (He asks
if you are male or girlie...)

jojo

jojo

Jonathan said:
Double it and raise ya'

http://www.redskyibizans.com/

For "full effect" don't use MSIE!
Nice, too! They could have packed their layout in an image and all
browsers could view it... Perhaps they should ask the "web designer" who
did the site I found... Or just use Adobe GoLive as Andy pointed out...

jojo

Jonathan N. Little

Beauregard said:
Yep, that is still a winner in my book. <g>
641145 bytes and nothing happens.

After her initial irate blast, the webmistress refused to continue her
dialog with me...

She must have liked you, I could never get a reply!

Michael Laplante

Jonathan N. Little said:
Double it and raise ya'

http://www.redskyibizans.com/

For "full effect" don't use MSIE!

Had a quick look with FF and thought "What's the big deal? Looks kinda plain
but otherwise okay. THEN I tried the links -- nada. Had a look at the code
and had a WTF?! moment.

Think I'll fold.

Jonathan N. Little

Michael said:
Had a quick look with FF and thought "What's the big deal? Looks kinda plain
but otherwise okay. THEN I tried the links -- nada. Had a look at the code
and had a WTF?! moment.

Think I'll fold.

You *must* a late version of IE to see the site, it a MS Publisher
abortion (no offense to dead babies). Look as the source an see
Publisher's method of 'protecting' images.

Nije Nego

You *must* a late version of IE to see the site, it a MS Publisher
abortion (no offense to dead babies). Look as the source an see
Publisher's method of 'protecting' images.

One also should have a cinema screen to see it.

David

Alan said:
Gosh, what a mess of a page.

And when I tried clicking on the link, nothing happened. Then,
several seconds later, when I was about to leave, it suddenly burst
into life and went to the link. I don't think I want to know what had
been going on in the meantime.

Yeah, created by another fine MicroShaft product

<link id=Main-File rel=Main-File href="../REDSKYIBIZANS424.htm"