Worst site on the internet (at least I hope so)

Mickey Mouse

HEY, DID YOU SEE THE PART VOTE FOR MY SITE? Yeah, soon as I stop
laughing!!!!!!

Mickey

Mickey Mouse

It appears I should have used the 'catalog' button. Instead I used the
product search field in which I typed, television, then plasma, and finally
digital television. All with no match. The catalog doesn't tell you much
though.

TC

Ed said:
Aside from the migraine headache it was kind of fun to watch the scroll
bars move by themselves.

Ah - I see that in Firefox! But some of the animations don't work, and
the (tastefully chosen) William Tell Overture doesn't play. It seems
you need IE to experience the full sophistication of my sucky page. So
much for testing!

TC (MVP MSAccess)
http://tc2.atspace.com

Ed Mullen

TC said:
Ah - I see that in Firefox! But some of the animations don't work, and
the (tastefully chosen) William Tell Overture doesn't play. It seems
you need IE to experience the full sophistication of my sucky page. So
much for testing!

TC (MVP MSAccess)
http://tc2.atspace.com

Nope, no music here on any Mozilla-based browser. Haven't compared it
in IE.

Err, you could examine your page coding and try to use something that's
universally compatible.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

TC

Ed said:
Nope, no music here on any Mozilla-based browser. Haven't compared it in
IE. Err, you could examine your page coding and try to use something that's
universally compatible.

Yes, agreed. I didn't realize that it didn't work on every browser.

Cheers,
TC (MVP MSAccess)
http://tc2.atspace.com

TC

Jonathan said:
Aw come on! <bgsound src="sucky_sound.mid"> 'bgsound' always been IE only!

I actually did not realize that! I'll do some research to improve the
operation of my sucky page.
It's that MVP that tinting you glasses ;-)

My cheap white wine glasses? :)

TC (MVP MSAccess)
http:/tc2.atspace.com