wots wrong here?

Luke Smith

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File or assembly name
System, or one of its dependencies, was not found.

Source Error:

Line 30: private static bool __intialized = false;
Line 31:
Line 32: public Global_asax() {
Line 33: if ((ASP.Global_asax.__intialized == false)) {
Line 34: ASP.Global_asax.__intialized = true;

Source File: C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\root\051ab3ae\19afbaaf\im7xdnzm.0.cs Line: 32

Ive uploaded my site to my hosting account and get the following error. Ive
redesigned my site, using .net again, and the previous site worked. im
stumped!

luke

Alvin Bruney

Check your extensions to make sure they are mapped correctly on the server.
This is calling regular ASP not asp.net

Luke Smith

checking my hosting control panel shows

ASPNET_ISAPI .aspx

etc.....

it runs perfectly fine using IIS on my computer, also used on the server.
My website worked fine, still using .aspx before i uploaded the new files
and bin directory. The only difference between this site project and the
old is changing from vb.net to c#.net but i cant see that making a
difference.

luke