wots wrong here?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Luke Smith, Nov 29, 2003.

  1. Luke Smith

    Luke Smith Guest

    Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File or assembly name
    System, or one of its dependencies, was not found.

    Source Error:

    Line 30: private static bool __intialized = false;
    Line 31:
    Line 32: public Global_asax() {
    Line 33: if ((ASP.Global_asax.__intialized == false)) {
    Line 34: ASP.Global_asax.__intialized = true;

    Source File: C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Temporary ASP.NET
    Files\root\051ab3ae\19afbaaf\im7xdnzm.0.cs Line: 32

    Ive uploaded my site to my hosting account and get the following error. Ive
    redesigned my site, using .net again, and the previous site worked. im
    stumped!

    luke

    Luke Smith, Nov 29, 2003

  2. Luke Smith

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    Check your extensions to make sure they are mapped correctly on the server.
    This is calling regular ASP not asp.net

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney, Nov 29, 2003

  3. Luke Smith

    Luke Smith Guest

    checking my hosting control panel shows

    ASPNET_ISAPI .aspx

    etc.....

    it runs perfectly fine using IIS on my computer, also used on the server.
    My website worked fine, still using .aspx before i uploaded the new files
    and bin directory. The only difference between this site project and the
    old is changing from vb.net to c#.net but i cant see that making a
    difference.

    luke

    Luke Smith, Nov 29, 2003