wow its been a while!

Bodidily

Afternoon all.

Well. I've not been on alt.html, or any usenet group, for about 3
years. But I got bored at work and thought I'd come check it out.

Good to see a few familiar names, brucie, Hywell, Jukka..
Is Jerry Muelver's HTML Wiki still around?

I got some catching up to do!

Kris

But I got bored at work and thought I'd come check it out.

nothings changed. how do i force.., favicon, frames etc. it's all very
depressing.[/QUOTE]

Brucie got out and back in again. That's news isn't it?

Mark Parnell

Brucie got out and back in again. That's news isn't it?

He's escaped a couple of times now, but luckily he always leaves a trail
that's very easy to follow.

Hywel Jenkins

Afternoon all.

Well. I've not been on alt.html, or any usenet group, for about 3
years. But I got bored at work and thought I'd come check it out.

Has it really been three years!? Eek! So, are you back or are you
going to do what Dan Vesma does - drop in every six months or so to
say, "Hi" and then disappear again?

Bodidily

Has it really been three years!? Eek!

Ok so i *may* have exaggerated a little there!

Although I did say *about* three years, a search on google suggests
otherwise! I made a post in alt.html.tags on 21 Mar 2003, and one or
two others dotted around. The last time I was "active" was around
November 2002, so 18 months?

This one brought a tear to my eye:

<quote>
Notables on last year's preliminary list and their LOLQs:

Last This
Bodidily 231 0 ! !
So, are you back or are you going to do what Dan Vesma does - drop in every six months or so to say, "Hi" and then disappear again?

No no, I'm back!
(apologies for incorrect threading of this message, blame Google.
Wouldn't let me reply to Hywel!)