wrap lines when jdialog is resized with mouse

phil89

Hi,

I have an JTEXTAREA into an JDIALOG. My JTEXTAREA contains texts with
blank.
I search how when i resize JDIALOG with mouse, text into JTEXTAREA is
resized and lines is automatically wrapped.

Regards
Philippe

Andrew Thompson

Hi,

I have an JTEXTAREA

Do you mean JTextArea, or some third party (and poorly named) class?
..into an JDIALOG. My JTEXTAREA contains texts with
blank.
I search how when i resize JDIALOG with mouse, text into JTEXTAREA is
resized and lines is automatically wrapped.

The JTextArea has methods to control line wrap. I don't know
about the JTEXTAREA .