    time but I need the autocolumns option checked.

    Thanks in advance.
    Diego.

    Diego, Nov 26, 2004

  2. Diego,
    The AutoGenerateColumns is a great feature, but with the ease of
    development you gain, you lose control. To forbid test wrapping, you need
    to explicitly define your columns so that you can tell a specific column not
    to wrap the text. Now, you can set wrapping on every column.
    <asp:DataGrid Runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns=True>
    <ItemStyle Wrap=False></ItemStyle>
    </asp:DataGrid>
    This will forbid every column to wrap text.

    Best regards,
    Jeffrey Palermo

    "Diego" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > how do I set the wrap property to FALSE for a datagrid with autocolums
    > enabled?
    > I know there's a work around this bug when the columns are set up in

    design

    Jeffrey Palermo [MCP], Nov 29, 2004