    Can you help me to find out how can i wrap text in hyper link .

    Thanks,
    Hemant
    Hemant, Feb 3, 2010

  2. Just do it the same way you would wrap any other text. A HyperLink just
    generates an <a><a/> tag, so there isn't anything special about the
    generated HTML. If you need to, you can try adding some CSS to force it
    wrap. If you are still having trouble, it might help if you post you code so
    we can see exactly how you are trying to do this. Good Luck!

    Nathan Sokalski, Feb 4, 2010